JAMMU, Feb 11: In order to streamline and to avoid rush of expenditure in the last few days of March, 2016, the departments are required to follow strictly instructions given hereunder as odered by Finance Commissioner : -
1. Proposals of Advance Drawal, Revalidation, Authorization etc., if any, pertaining to financial year 2015-16 shall be submitted to the Finance Department well before 24th of March, 2016. No such proposal shall be entertained by the Finance Department after 24'h of March, 2016.
2. Proposals for parking of money in "Civil Deposits" in order to avoid lapsing of funds shall not be entertained and processed.
3. Issuance of Hundies stands already banned. The departments(CTN) are advised not to move any proposal in this regard.
4. Re-appropriation proposals, if any, shall be put up to Finance Department before 18th of March, 2016.
5. Treasury officers will not entertain any bill/cheque for payment after working hours on 30" March, 2016, pertaining to the financial year 2015-16, and all the DDO's are advised to plan their bill presentations accordingly at treasury.
Order says that all departments are advised to plan their expenditure accordingly.