JAMMU, July 21: Traffic Advisory for July 22 in Jammu and Kashmir.
Read details below:
1. *On 23-07-2021 Friday* , there shall be no traffic movement on Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gumari road from either side in view of maintenance/repairing on *Zoji la axis* .
2. *On 28-07-2021 Wednesday,* there shall be no traffic movement on Jammu-Srinagar NHW from either side in view of maintenance/repairing of the NHW.
*TRAFFIC PLAN & ADVISORY FOR 22-07-2021*
Tomorrow, subject to fair weather and better road condition, tomorrow *LMVs (Passenger)* shall be allowed *from both sides on Jammu-Srinagar NHW* viz *Jammu towards Srinagar and vice-versa* . *TCU Jammu/Srinagar shall liaise with TCU Ramban* before releasing the traffic.
*CUT OFF TIMING:*
*LMVs from Nagrota (Jammu) 0700 hrs to 1200 hrs,*
*from Jakheni (Udhampur) 0800 hrs to 1300 hrs* &
*from Zig (Qazigund) 0800 hrs to 1300 hrs*
*No Vehicle shall be allowed before and after cut off timing.*
Subject to fair weather and good road condition, HMVs shall be allowed *from Jakheni (Udhampur) towards Srinagar* after assessing the traffic situation on NHW. TCU Udhampur shall liaise with TCU Rahman before releasing the HMVs.
*SFs Convoy Movement*
Security Forces are advised/requested not to ply against advisory/traffic plan in view of traffic congestion on Jammu-Srinagar NHW. *They may ply from Jammu towards Srinagar* after confirming the status of NHW.
Subject to fair weather and good road condition, *LMVs from both sides and HMVs (upto ten tyres) from Srinagar towards Poonch* shall be allowed on Mughal road. *LMVs from Behramgalla 0800 hrs upto 1500 hrs., from Herpora 0800 hrs upto 1600 hrs & HMVs from Herpora 0900 hrs. upto 1500 hrs* .
Subject to fair weather and good road condition, only one way traffic *from Srinagar towards Kargil* shall be allowed on Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gumari road from Sonamarg at *0700 hrs. upto 1500 hrs.* No Vehicle shall be allowed before & after cut off timing.
Kishtwar- Sinthan road is through for *both ways traffic of LMVs only,* subject to fair weather and road condition.
People are advised to undertake journey on NHW-44 only after confirming status of the road from Traffic control units as under:-
• Jammu (0191-2459048, 9419147732)
• Srinagar (0194-2450022, 2485396)
• Ramban (9419993745) • Udhampur (8491928625)
• PCR Kishtwar (9906154100) for status of Sinthan Road