A Notorious Criminal Arrested In Jammu; In Possession Of Drugs24 June, 2016, By Cross Town News
SRINAGAR, June 24: A notorious criminal evading arrest for a long has been nabbed by Narwal police today.
Police sources told Cross Town News that Dilbagh Singh S/O Janak Singh R/O ward no.4 Simbal camp has been arrested in a drugs case by Narwal Police.
On a specific information a raid was conducted in Transport nagar Narwal by Waseem Mehraj I/C PP Narwal and on seeing the Police party he ran from the spot. After a hectic chase he was caught by Constable Arjun Singh and Gurnaam Singh.
On his personal search Police recovered 15 grams of heroine.
A case FIR no. 123/16 U/S 8/21 NDPS Act has been registered in PS Trikuta Nagar.
He has been involved in 8 cases prior to this one. The details of other cases are as follows:-
Cases against Dilbag Singh
1. 98/2009 U/S 452/323/341/RPC 4/25 Arms Act PS Miran Sahib
2. FIR registered No. 97/2012 U/S 307/34/RPC 4/25 Arms Act PS Bahu Fort Jammu
3. FIR No. 43/2014 U/S 341/323/RPC PS Miran Sahib
4. FIR No. 73/2015 U/S 307/341/147/148/RPC 4/25 Arms Act PS Miran Sahib
5. FIR No. 80/2015 U/S 307/341/147/RPC 3/25, 4/25 Arms Act PS Miran Sahib
6. FIR No. 07/2016 U/S 307/341/323/34/RPC 3/25 Arms Act PS Miran Sahib
7. FIR No. 28/2016 U/S 170/449/458/504/506/34/RPC 3/25, 4/25 Arms Act PS Miran Sahib
8. FIR No. 54/2016 U/S 307/341/323/34/RPC 3/25, 4/25 Arms Act PS Miran Sahib
Moreover he is a history sheet of PS Miran Sahib.
This is could be termed a great achievement for Jammu police as he was indulging in drug trade also.
The whole operation was under supervision of Shahzad Salaria SP South Jammu and Chandan Kohli SDPO East.