Four Of A Family Died In Doda Due To Fire01 March, 2016, By Cross Town News
DODA, March 01: Four members of a family, including a toddler died on Tuesday morning after their hut caught fire in Gadan village in the Doda district.
The deceased have been identified as Ab Rasheed S/o Rusla Butt (55), his wife Fata Begum, 50, daughter-in-law Mubeena, 22 and his seven-month old grand daughter.
Several cattle were also burnt alive in the devastating fire that engulfed their hut at 4:30 am.
Villagers tried their best but could’t help as the entire hut was made of dry wood.
As per reports the owner had dumped dry fodder near his house for cattle and that it might have caught fire from the unextinguished fire place used for cooking.