Srinagar, Aug 19: The Food Safety Department has said that so far, around 11,000 kg of meat has been seized in the Union Territory as part of its intensified drive against the ongoing meat scandal in Kashmir.
The department also stated that it has suspended four licenses of violators in Srinagar, in addition to five already suspended in Anantnag.
It further said that five complaints against rotten meat sellers have been filed in court under the Food Safety Act, while meat and fish
samples have been sent outside J&K for testing.
|