Rajouri, August 10: Thirteen girl students of Government High School Laroka in Rajouri district were reportedly hospitalized on today after suspected food poisoning.
Reports said the students of class 9 began to experience symptoms of food poisoning such like nausea and dysentery while they were studying in their classroom.
The school staff and locals rushed the girl students to Sub District Hospital Nowshera for treatment.
Reports said that the girls fell ill after eating some biscuits brought by a student. More reports awaited.