Srinagar, October 12: Govt. after opening its eyes for invalid degree/diploma holder in its department had constituted a commettee as per order, copy of which is with Cross Town News says as "Sanction is hereby accorded to the constitution of committee comprising the following officers, in order to determine the validity of degrees obtained through Distance Mode of Education, in light of Government order No. 252-HE of 2012 dated 30-05-2012, issued by the Higher Education Department."
1. Mr. Rafiq Ahmad Hakim Secretary, Deptt. of Rural Dev. Dept (Chairman)
2. Mr. Gazanfar Ali Director Rural Dev. Deptt. Kashmir (Member)
3. Mr. R.K Bhat Director Rural Dev. Deptt. Jammu (Member)
4. Mr. S.L Pandita, Director Finance Department of RD&PR (Member)
5. Mr. Balbir Singh S.E. REW Jammu (Member)
6. Mr. Rais Ahmad Qazi, Public Law Officer Department of RD&PR (Member)
The Committee shall submit its report/recommendations within a period of 07 days from the date of issuance of this order.
It is need of the day to first see whether the applicants had taken prior permission for higher studies, whether proper leave was sanctioned.
It is also to see the guidelines issued from AICTE that whether technical diploma /degree obtained from corrpondance mode where practicals are involved are valid or not followed by high court order regarding Vinayaka Mission case.